A clan of mercenaries willing to do any kind of work.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 5 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:04 pm
Affiliates
(Fate) {Accelsync} [Theold] Leviathan

Share | 

General Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drowsiestcoder7
Leader

PostSubject: General Rules   Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:56 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen of faceless, or prospective members, I am Drowsiestcoder7. This clan was forged by me to be, not only a safe haven for individuals who want to duel people they are friends with, but also a place where you can join a clan without changing your name, and work for that clan as a free agent. There are a few rules you must follow of course, but these should be easy for anyone with a sense of right and wrong.

rule 1: just be nice to people, is that so hard? I mean I can't go anywhere on the dueling network without someone insulting other people for no reason other than not being them, so for the love of Exodia, be polite.

Rule 1.5: If I hear about or see someone trying to get into the pants of another member of this clan, no place on earth will keep you from the hell-fire that is my wrath.

Rule 2: Respect the authority, meaning if your a newbie, respect the mercs and admins, if your a merc, respect the admins, but that does not mean disrespect those lower in the food chain

Rule 3: Decks made by other people are theirs, not yours, so don't say their build sucks or they can do it a better way.

As for joining Faceless, there are a few requirements you must pass in order to be a member. First, you must build a deck that is not currently in meta, or was meta in the past ban-list, ill leave it to you to know what decks fall into that category. Second, you must beat a Merc, or me in a single duel, if you win your in, but if you lose, better hope you made a good impression on who you were dueling. and lastly, just a general rule i live by, if you care about respect, common courtesy requires you to spell out "good luck and have fun" along with "good game", just a thought.

and that's that, short version is don't be a perverted dick-bag with no respect for authority or others. good night and godspeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile

General Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1